Senior Home Care Services
Caregivers/ Home Care Companions in Herndon, Virginia
Is it safe for your mother to live by herself? Does your father recognize his growing limitations? Should your parents continue to maintain an independent lifestyle?
At KB Home Health Care Services – Northern VA Senior Care, we eliminate the anxiety that stems from the questions asked above. Our senior home care process addresses unique needs without sacrificing life’s most comforting environment for your family member—their home.
At KB Home Health Care Services – Northern VA Senior Care, we strive to foster an atmosphere of dignity, independence, purpose, and activity for our residents. Our highly trained caregivers specialize in all-inclusive, highly personalized attention for every person in our care.
Support and services for older people in their homes include:
- Nursing care, comprising of wound dressings to handling continence
- Help with personal care, such as bathing or dressing
- Home modifications, such as ramps and rails, and cleaning, gardening, and maintenance services
- Respite care
- Aids and equipment, such as hoists or wheelchairs
- Transport assistance
- Counseling for the person in care and their carer