Whether it’s due to injury, illness, or aging, sometimes, older adults need little extra help, especially at home. However, family members and friends can’t always be there 24/7 to assist their aging loved one. That’s where KB Home Health Care Services – Northern VA Senior Care comes in. Our personalized care plans and compassionate caregivers help seniors live independently in their own home and continue to do everything they love.
- Help with going to bed or getting up
- Help with meal preparation (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack)
- Assistance with medication
- Toileting/continence care
- Assistance with personal care, i.e. bathing, washing/personal hygiene
- Moving and handling – using acceptable manual handling equipment and techniques
- Assistance with shaving, washing hair/styling/combing (this excludes wet shaving)
Even though home care may not necessarily have a direct effect on your health, it can help you feel better. The reduced stress alone can improve various aspects of your health. On top of that, you will have more time to do things that can be used to enhance your quality of life.